Friday, November 9, 2007

I can do it myself!




Well here is James entering his own info on his blog! or at least trying to. Do you think he watches his mommy and daddy do this enough? He even moves the mouse around. By the time he is using a computer in every day life they'll probably fit in your pocket... well they probably already do. I'm not up to speed on all of that I'm sure.

Thats all thats new for now. We have a playdate today at 3 so are making some cheesecake brownies and we vacuumed. He is not sure what to think of the vacuum he runs away and then runs back and jabbers at it and then runs away again. Maybe he thinks its R2D2! :)
Now he's napping so I better get to my baking and all that stuff that is so much easier to without a cute little boy under foot. :)

Talk to you later!

1 comment:

Joel said...

Back off!!! Just because you've been keeping up with your blog doesn't mean you can pester me!

Fevers gone. Kid is cute.

Can't wait for your visit!