Jamesy's birthday blankie from Grammy P! It works great for Mommy nap time too!
Yep he thinks he's pretty smart here. Do you know any maraca shaking construction workers?

Yep he thinks he's pretty smart here. Do you know any maraca shaking construction workers?

He LOVES his truck from Grammy P! Climbing, standing, and pushing. I think he likes to be pushed around in it the most and laughs and giggles when John or I push him. He's really telling me all about it here but of course no sound! :( He has yet to figure out the
Here's the story with the two spoons. He likes it much better to use his fingers so we are really trying to get him to use his spoons. If he has a hand free he uses fingers but I found out tonight that if I give him a spoon in each hand he will use them and does a pretty good job of it too. Of course this could lead to "two fisting it" later on in life. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment