
He loved his bubbles from Spencers party. I think he would have let me blow the whole bottle!!

This box has provided hours of entertainment and throughout this blog you have seen it in its many versatile uses here it is used for climbing Mt. Daddy brings new breath to "hop on pop" doesn't it? James put the box on John and then climbed up and down and up and down. What a good daddy!

Here I sent my boys out to play while I vacuumed the hallways, first time James has been in his sled outside. He wasn't sure what to think of it but loved crawling down the hill after they were done sledding, then his mittens fell off and daddy had to save him and then he crawled around some more and then he was all tuckered out, they came in to give kisses to mommy and hang out before heading to the grocery store where James tried to fall asleep on the way there. He was a pretty good boy while there and knows that the suckers on the counter are for him. he tried to take them all out. The cashier said she'd "never seen a kid drool so much" Our boy is such a good drooler... people are weird!


Check out this action shot here of my boys! Look look you can see my shadow!!! I am there!
Do you think he likes co-co wheats? Here he is mowing down on the spoon and later with the pan too! This is after he had his breakfast and wanted down and then we had to share with him and he insisted on more. I think he likes chocolate!


Everything is a ladder! Not very safe but fun to rock back and forth!
No comments:
Post a Comment