
James climbed into the bath tub yesterday (heaven forbid I go into the bathroom without him.)
Anyway I had forgotten to push down the shower button so there was water left in it. James felt the need to correct me and show me how it works. When the water came splashing out he got this total look of awe on his face and kept trying to get it to go again. His little fingers turned white he was pushing on that button so hard! After a while he just played in the water then we put on dry clothes and moved on to the next thing.
Yes this is what our apartment typically looks like! one messy floor but one happy little boy too! Last week I took James to the YMCA for some fun they had a big bouncer there and he loved it. He has now discovered that the couch cushions are similar so away we go bouncing. He was also bouncing on books and anything he could stand on last night but the cushion was by far the favorite.
Hope you're all doing well and keep checking in on us!

No comments:
Post a Comment