
Do you think he was in need of a haircut? We thought he was starting to look like a sheep dog.So we found a place that caters just to kids "Lil Whipper Snippers" They offer everything from haircuts to manis and pedis for kids! They have tvs at every station with your choice of cartoons and suckers too! I guess they have a bubble blowing machine but we didn't need that. James was so good! We opted not to buy the shirt and picture since I brought my own camera but they did save us the first cuts and tied them and put in a a cute little envelope.

He wasn't real sure about the water being sprayed on his head but he was such a big boy.

He also didn't like the cape - he hates to have his hands and arms restricted so Laura (the stylist) helped him get unstuck.

"Can we leave it like this mom?"

No mohawk resulted in the nuk being brought out.

He even got the buzzers!! He thought they were kind of weird.

"Hmmmm what do you think? Ithink I like it, and it didn't even hurt!"

There all better!! No more long girl hair!
2 comments:
Isn't it crazy how long we wait! I kept putting it off and putting it off and now that's it done I can hardly remember what Jacob's hair looked like before it was cut!
you girls are so cute, I had waited a long time to do daniels hair too, he had little blonde locks to just like james, so sweet!!!
Post a Comment