
Oh boy look what we've learned today... now its learning that we must sit in chairs. He has also been climbing up on the kitchen chairs but they have no arms so I about have a heart attack while he is up there having a blast.

Spencer came over again today as he will three days a week for a couple hours and James was so exhausted he actually fell asleep in his high chair. Something he has NEVER done before. He slept soundly while I washed his little patties and his face even when I took him out he didn't bat an eye. Of course when I got him to his room he woke up long enough to want a nuk and his music then he took a short nap which obviously wasn't long enough as he spent the next hour and a half hitting and biting me, and of course then crying when I told him to be "nice" , which has become a horrible word reducing him to huge crocodile tears as soon as I say it - doesn't matter what tone of voice I use or how quietly I say it. poor baby..yeah right. He is now back in his room taking a rest, hopefully finishing his interupted nap.
He's so precious! (I wish I could fall asleep with food all over my face and hands and someone would still think I was precious!)

Although he is testing the limits today isn't he adorable as he beats the crap out of himself while rocking? He's so proud of himself!! Of course mommy is pretty proud of him too!
No comments:
Post a Comment