
When your legs are too short to climb on the couch you must engineer a new way. This is Jamesy's solution. Lift the "lid" and climb up.


Got my hat got my nuk, now lets ride! "We're burning daylight"

Loving on Mommy

Cuddles with Dad

This was a day with NO nap. He had some down time in the crib but he jabbered the whole time he was in there. I am not ready to give up on naps yet so thankfully he went down for a nice long one today!! I needed the break as you can see all the bananas he has been eating have turned him into quite a monkey! I'm waiting for him to sprout a tail.

The day starts out normal with a little teeth brushing.

Then the fun really begins....

You must position the box just right (yes the same one since aug.)

Then climb on and then reposition and try to climb Mount Everest.


Climbing in the box is not enough of a thrill now we must stack the boxes and then climb in...I can feel the gray hairs sprouting!

Silly Mommy, if you leave it here I will climb it. He used the pineapple box to climb the couch then the couch to climb the Christmas tote... I stopped him before he dove over the edge of the couch. I then moved the tote behind the couch where he soon found it and pushed it to the counter so he could mess with the bills on the counter and eat goldfish while I wrote checks.

Look at that face. He knows he is pushing the limits! What a goober!!!
1 comment:
Does James steal his dad's underwear before or after brushing his teeth?
Post a Comment