
Sledding down Great Grandma Donna Mae's hill. When I was a kid we always went sledding here. Preferably after a snowmobile had packed it down. It was quite a workout forthis ol mommy and I can tell you I definitely need to make the "get in shape" resolution this year!

Ummm yeah cookies for breakfast... can you tell he's at Grammy and Boppa's and its Christmas? (once again my sister would point out instead of taking it away I took a picture.)
.jpg)
Moon sand ROCKS!! He loved making the Raars and then smooshing them in the treasure chest and then was surprised when they were smooshed! This was definitely a gift from someone without kids! (Uncle Andy always gets something James loves!) James also got Flarp but when you don't watch a two year old while they play with Flarp in ends up inside your gloves...oh well!
Table and chairs have Lightening McQueen on them! Just his size he was very excited to set them up in his room when we got home.

Grammy and Boppa opening their poem/picture.

Arianne got a camera! the next day she came home and her friends had taken pictures of their "butts" apparently if you squeeze your arm at the elbow and take a pic it looks like a butt... teenage boys!

Jamesy got a guitar from Uncle Adam and Auntie Danielle

ummmm is this the Preuss in him? Uncle Joe? Daddy? it certainly isn't from my side of the family...(wink wink!) or maybe it is.

Conked out with Daddy Christmas afternoon. None of us even got dressed Christmas day. We had just the three of us and it was low-key and fabulous! If you remember seeing the pic of him by his stocking his first year you should get a kick out of this!

"One more Aamee!" I didn't put the presents under the tree until about 6 Christmas Eve because he gets so excited and wants to tear into them all. But as soon as I did he was checking them out asking "Aamee?" (how he says his name) I told them no we had to wait for daddy but he was still asking "Aamee? Aamee?" So each one he brought to me I told him they were for Daddy!

2 comments:
Looks like a great Christmas! I can understand why he was zonked after that shot ;0) He's just a little boy!
hahaha!!! It was OJ! :) you made me laugh out loud Tamara! :) He really liked the little glass though!
Post a Comment