Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas with the Martins! and THE SECRET is FINALLY OUT!!

We were able to get together last night after the big blizzard and a trip to the farm to pick up James. He spent THREE nights at Gramma and Boppas without mommy and daddy! While there he helped put together his birthday wagon, collected eggs, napped with Boppa and Grammy and played hard all weekend! He only asked to call us once and then he chattered on about chickies and horseys and Boppa.

We let them open the best gift first and boy do they like to open presents. Everyones presents! :)
Santa was making his early rounds and dropped these two gifts off at the farm for the boys.
Santa like everyone else is going green recycling diaper boxes for wrapping! James was kind of confused when he got the paper off the box.
Spencer and James were both thrilled with their whhooorrrseys!! I think the horses got more smooches than the mommies and daddies!
These are so cool they make galloping noises and nicker, move their heads and noses, and play the theme song from Bonanza(?) at least I think its Bonanza.

We were finally able to let Barb and Dan in on our secret, when we did our family pictures we took Spencer with and had pics taken of the boys together since they are the best of buds. I had texted Barb the morning of pictures and borrowed the bubble maker since we "needed something to do as it was raining..." she thought that was a little weird but didn't ask about it. (I would have lied!) Then I put our family pics up since Dan usually drops Spencer and I didn't figure he'd notice the new pics but then they switched it up on me and Barb came so I had to take our new pics out and put the old ones back in. Then she asked if we had done our family pics yet and I had to tell her no because she could have looked at them online... It just about killed me to keep the secret because I knew they would love it. I made John look at the collage everyday until I wrapped it!
ANYWAY Here are a few of them.

They really are cute. Lots of people have said its a good thing he came dressed cute but Spencer is always dressed to the nines. So I wasn't worried about it.

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Those pics are SO cute! I love the one where they are hugging. Priceless!

Anonymous said...

The pics of the boys together are darling! I love the one of them holding hands. So cute!