Sunday, December 14, 2008

Its beginning to look a lot like

CHRISTMAS!!
We decorated the tree this past Thursday. James got right into it as usual.

Helping to get the tree out and set up.

He found a ball on the floor and chucked it in.. apparently he remembered it should be decorated.

Putting this years ornament on by himself... (hmm tear..)

I chose the elephant ornament because he has a stuffed elephant he sleeps with named "Buppy"

As I asked him where things should go and I made suggestions he would answer "no" for each of my suggestions then find his own place for them.

Putting the star on with Daddy he put it on all by himself using the daddy ladder.

Pretty good job, huh?

After decorating the tree and finally getting James in bed, we figured we should have a cocktail.
The Captain had been in the cupboard since James was born... yeeeaaaahhh we're real heavy drinkers here... :)

No comments: