Well the first cake I made was dry and very crumbly so I gave it to James... He was in heaven with his chocolate "caulk" as he still calls it. I can't get him to say a long "a" sound.

Then I didn't bring my camera with us to the party but we sure had a blast eating pizza and cake and playing a little, boys against the winners oops I mean girls, pictionary. I can't believe some of the answers we got. Picassos we are NOT! It got a little close in the end but we are sticking with the "we felt bad for them so did a challenge card" story so they didn't lose by half a board game. What a riot! I hope we are going to make this a regular thing!
Yep pretty proud of my FOUR layer cake! Cream cheese filling and whipped cream frosting...did end up cheating on the cake part of it but the frosting was homemade does that count? Then OREO crumbs on the outside edges.
We each had a piece of cake for lunch today...well it was kind of an appetizer piece of lunch cake...



4 comments:
Yum!! James enjoyed the cake as much as I did:)
That cake looks delicious! I love oreo's.
I made the cake and it turned out great. Lot's of compliments. Must of have been your tips and the Black Star cream from Solway.
YAY!!! Nah Heidee I think it was your talent.. and maybe the Black Star cream!
John wants me to make the coconut cake that was on the cover of GH a couple months ago.
Post a Comment