Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hanging out with the Martins

We headed over to Spencer's yesterday to play in the snow since Barb had the day off work. Sun she had shoveled a snow pile in the middle of their FLAT yard to play on (I think she's NUTS but that's why we love her!)

READY... GET SET... GOOOOOO!!


I'm not really sure who had more fun us girls or our two boys...

James making his first snow angel...
I think the boys thought we were nuts when both Barb and I dropped in the snow and started flapping our arms and legs but James did give it a try too.


Well you can kind of see it?

The boys spent more time crawling than actually walking in all their snow gear but really enjoyed themselves. Spencer didn't want to come inside. John and I were reminiscing over last year when James would fall over and his boots made his legs too long to be able to push himself back up...

After we were done outside we played with Spencers toys and Dan set up Spencers train set (no pictures:( ) and the boys lay on their belly's and watched it go round and round. The set had belonged to Dan when he was little and he passed it on to Spencer this Christmas. Both boys are enthralled with "Choochoos"






No comments: