So Thurs night James came to me with the shovel and a pair of snowpants and wanted to go outside...Thing was he had already taken a bath and it was 8:30pm. I tried to divert him but he wasn't having any of that. He never threw a tantrum or got angry just kept on asking. Finally at about 9 I dressed him in some winter gear over his pjs and told him he could shovel the deck. What are rules made for but to be bent a little huh?

Besides look how happy he was to get to go out!
I figured he'd only go at it for a few minutes but he was still shoveling when John got home 45 minutes later! And then would only come in when John and I convinced him to help take out the garbage!

Well the deck is pretty much cleared and we are ready for another snowfall.

Getting undone and ready for a snack and then bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment