
John and James headed out today to give me a few minutes of peace and quiet. Something John does pretty regularly - I am SO blessed! They were going to shovel the sidewalks but exploring the snowhills was WAY more fun. So after about 20 minutes they came in to get me and the camera. John said he knew I'd be sad if he didn't come get me to enjoy the fun. :)

After scraping the chunks John went to get the snowblower which is always fun for James to watch. He picked up a snow chunk and said "guhn guhn" which means popcorn so apparently it is NOT a snowblower as John and I assumed it is in fact a giant orange popcorn popper. James then told me it was nummy...I hope it wasn't yellow!

Showing off his "guhn guhn"

I was Queen of the Hill! James loved being out and would only come in if we all came in. I was ready since I hadn't really dressed to play and didn't have long johns or snowpants on...BRRRRR!!!!!

I think if the weather holds we will have to head to a sledding hill this weekend to play.
I think I helped James up the hill at least 10 times and he would climb as high as he could and then belly slide down, then tell me "one" which always mean one more. Even now he is asking one and doing the sign for more.
3 comments:
Very cute! I can't believe how much snow is there!! I miss the snow, doesn't last long around here. Its been in the 50's! Have fun!
~Sheri
I haven't yet played in the snow. I've been wanting to build a snowman.
Ha, that first picture is the front of James and Daddy's fort!!! And we didn't even get fired for building it!!!!!!!!! hahahaha
Post a Comment