
Pretty proud of their eggs..I wonder what James will think when we eat them...
Then James got a bag of Easter goodies from Spencer on Thursday night...there was an egg decorating kit in there and he knew exactly what it was. He had the eggs out of the fridge and out of the carton before I even knew what was happening...not sure if he is super fast or if I'm just getting slow!
I did talk him into waiting until Fri to do more eggs. We used farm eggs this time (they are the brown ones) and they actually colored REALLY well! I was surprised.

I did not hard boil this batch because I just don't think we need to eat that many hard boiled eggs...besides I'm a little cracked and like to live on the edge...(haha! I'm also a good yolker...) John was at work but I figured I could handle one boy and eggs.. He didn't break any but he sure was winging (ha!) them around.

Turns out I'm the klutz who spilled the blue dye...this towel will never be the same and boy does is stink (vinegar) but look how pretty our eggs turned out!



3 comments:
I remember coloring eggs taking a long time when I was little too. I don't think we did that many more eggs back then. Sean and Neal did eggs on Saturday and like James, it took about five minutes and they where out the door and I was cleaning up the newspaper and cups of dye. Good thing I took pictures when I did. Ryan only stuck around for one picture and I don't think he even did an egg. I did one with his name on it though.
Heidee
Yeah maybe next year it will take longer?? Maybe he'll want to make striped eggs...hmmm.
Did Ryan eat his egg? Boys are so weird..I would still color eggs even if I didn't have James!
Also have to update here James was really mad at me when he woke up from his nap and I had used his eggs to make our carrot cake and egg bakes..."Mommy MINE!" he didn't cry but he was unhappy with me for quite a while and kept pointing to the trash.
ha !Ha! you are way to fun! my children will see these and leave me for you!!! he !he!
Post a Comment