
First we visited this clown and had supper and played in the playland. It was a true circus in here as apparently everyone had the same idea as us.

These elephants were giving rides we did not ride this year James thought it was fun to watch but didn't ask to ride so we will wait another year.

James was kind of scared of this cool clown.

Taking in the sights from the best seat in the joint!

single trapeze

We really enjoyed the bears. Makes them seem so safe when you see them here, but they all had muzzles on... The bears were going to ride the motorcycle but they had a flat. :(
I think the elephant in the front is just there for moral support he/she didn't do much. As you can see in the background of the next pic.

This kid is only 7 years old he started doing this when he was 4!!!! I can't imagine putting James on one of these in a year and a half but it sure was cool to watch!
This was one of the boys parents .
There was more to the circus but I had to enjoy our cotton candy and icee in our flashy glass. It was a great night out for our little family courtesy of the Shriners.
A salute to our country "The Greatest country on Earth"
The ringmaster ended the circus with a thank you and God Bless.


3 comments:
The circus looked awesome! Don't worry Jamesy, I think that clown was kinda scary lookin too.
How was Sanjaya?
Very fun. Thanks for sharing.
I wasn't too impressed with Sanjaya. But I wasn't really impressed with him when he was on idol either. My favorite were the quick change people from "America's got Talent!" They were cool. I got some video of that too but James was jostling the camera so it gives a person a headache to watch it.
Post a Comment