:0{ this spring so they had been house hunting one week and then all this flood stuff happened so we haven't seen hide nor hair of him for 3 weeks. Then we thought we were going to get him back yesterday but there was a blizzard in Rapid City where they had been visiting so they hadn't been able to leave when they wanted to...
FINALLY at about 8:30-9 this morning our door buzzer went off and we got our Spencer back!

Boy have we missed this smiling face!

haven't missed him enough not to tease a little though. James is hiding in the closet - Spencer knocks and says "Can I come in?" James says "no!" and they get the giggles.

Both boys thought it would be fun to play on the deck. After they made sure they were free of snow and ice they decided to bring the cars out and play with them.

Definitely 2 peas in a pod.

They look like they are conspiring but what they are really doing is sharing their carmel corn from Orange Julius.
5 comments:
Those two boys are so cute! It is so fun to have a good buddy at such a young age.
I love the reorganization. Kaiya's closet is not nearly as organized. In fact, I wouldn't even be able to put anything like that in because it is occupied with too much other junk.
Looks like a blast at Pink the Rink!
Well its only been three days organized and it definitely doesn't look like that now but it does make clean up easier! :)
Okay, all of your talk of spring and organizing toys in the last few posts has made me feel like such a slacker!! It's hard to feel like spring cleaning when there's still snow on the ground but you obviously don't let that stop you! You're so organized!! I think I know what I'm going to do today now! I'm inspired!
Kim
HA! Kimmie you are so funny! Me organized? HA! I try to make a valant attempt though most days I am thwarted by the two year old tyrant! :) But it does make clean up easier for everyone and fun because its a matching game since I took pics of his actual toys!
ok these boys are so stinkin cute together!
Post a Comment