First off I've wanted a wool peacoat for years. Well this year I headed to Kohls with a giftcard from Debbie (my awesome mother in law) and found one on sale for 60% off!!! I've always thought they were so very classy and I'm SO EXCITED to wear it!
Then James and I were shopping today for a gift for Spencer since he will be turning 3 on the 6th of Jan. (Also Uncle Andy's birthday.) Anyway we ran across a train table marked down from 89 to $42!! I thought wow what a great deal. We came home and called John at work to talk to him about it. We decided James could use his Christmas money from his great grandparents to purchase it. James was very excited to get to go back and look at toys twice in one day!
He was a stellar helper in putting it together he LOVED using the Allen Wrench and put all the screws into the lock nuts.
Then of course we had to build a track we moved all of his train pieces over to the table which also has under table storage! BONUS!!! The tabletop also flips over to be plain white in case he wants to do a different sort of building or something.
Can you tell he's a little excited?!




2 comments:
OH my goodness! I know another little boy who would absolutely love the train table!! That is so cool! We don't have room for it though, that's the problem!!
Great pictures!
Kim
I love finding deals like that! I seriously think I get a high from them! Cool table and I love that it flips over! He is so stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment