This was our first real trip sledding with James. We've done a few runs down Great Gma Donna's hill and of course on the "mountains" here in the apt yard but nothing like this. Quite an experience. The kids had a blast! We are definitely going again... as soon as my bruises go away! Should have a fairly decent one on my shoulder


Ever so helpful pushing both of us.
Heading down by herself she wasn't sure if she should cry or smile..
Then I got this great big grin!
Working hard to pull her up and then he just let her go. What a turkey!
James slides down sans sled and I give John hell for walking in front of me... nice. I need an edit button or maybe just a mute button....

James slides down sans sled and I give John hell for walking in front of me... nice. I need an edit button or maybe just a mute button....
Then there are sometimes you have to force them to have fun....



No comments:
Post a Comment