We headed out to play today after James picked up his blocks with much "persuasion" and finally some help from mommy. We were just going to climb the "mountains" but I realized the 30 and now 34 degree weather was perfect for snowman making! When I asked James if he wanted to make one he said "YEAH! snow sticky now?" He made the head all by himself. Then we snitched a carrot Daddy's hat and a couple bottle caps. We even colored a little with a highlighter you can't really see it that well in the pic though.

Then he is such a ham "take a picture of me mom" so here is a little video of our daredevil. Good thing snowpants have a little padding.
See there at the end where he makes a snow step? I taught him that... :)
Now we are enjoying some fresh homemade oatmeal chocolate chip cookies.
Hope everyone else is enjoying the beautiful winter weather!

5 comments:
He looks like a turtle when he tries to get back up lol
Yeah with longer legs. He did that like 4 times.
Neal says it wasn't him. I'll check with Sean.
HAHAHAHAH!!! Funny what do the boys think of Jamesy's snowman? His eyeballs keep melting out. We've fixed him four times already!Its "too nice out" 36 right now!
Sean didn't teach James the face. He loved the video and giggled when James scooted down the hill. I like the snow step trick - pretty smart already. He and I think the snowman is great and his nose looks "fresh". Our snow isn't sticky but we made a fort with chunks of snow - it has four rooms.
Love ya! Heidee
Post a Comment